Posted in meme on May 6, 2008|
4 Comments »
6 weird things about me
I was tagged by Angela, the force behind A Swell Yarn Store and the fab Duet Sock Yarn.
The rules are:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share six weird things/habits/quirks about yourself.
*Tag six others. And let them know they’ve been tagged!
1) I dissect pretty much all candy as I eat it, e.g., to eat a KitKat I first eat the chocolate off and then each wafer.
2) I have to finish a chapter in a book before I stop reading for the night.
3) I have a pattern picked out for every sock yarn in my out of control sock yarn stash.
4) I make up little songs while I cook about what I’m cooking.
5) I love to dance like the gopher from Caddyshack.
6) I hate to tell people when it is my birthday, but then I feel sad when people don’t say “Happy Birthday.”
Read Full Post »
Posted in meme on May 18, 2007|
2 Comments »
I have been tagged by Angela!
Here are the rules:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
- I hate mushrooms, tea, and raspberries. Blech.
- I reread every Harry Potter book prior to the release of the next one each time.
- I love love love Indian food.
- I have no idea what I want to be.
- I’m messy.
- I like baking more than cooking.
- I love to play video games.
(Jen escapes this fate as she is away from her computer).
Read Full Post »